Adobe's professional tools to layout contents
Just like Photoshop has become a standard when it comes to editing professional photos, Adobe InDesign has become the standard when it comes to laying out all kinds of publications (magazines, books, brochures, catalogs,...), whether in digital or printed format.
Design magazines, books, brochures and catalogs.
This software has all the tools necessary to perform publishing tasks, allowing the users to work with layers, add texts and images, creating all kinds of tables, and insert buttons and multimedia files of all sorts.
Some of Adobe InDesign's advantages
The application has all kinds of customizable templates, from which we'll be able to create any kind of publication that we choose, from a program's online manual, to the brochure of any company. Another of the great advantages of the application are the printing presets that the program includes, because they will make life easier once we take our project to the print shop.
Furthermore, since it has editing and design options, Adobe InDesign integrates perfectly with other applications that are part of the Adobe Creative Suite like Illustrator or Photoshop, for example, thus providing the user with one of the most powerful publishing tools on the market.
- Use of simplified tables.
- Scaling of the effects applied to an element.
- Tools for the creation of interactive ePUB books.
- Passthrough PDF printer.
- Compatibility with Mac HiDPI Retina displays and Windows HiDPI systems.
- Perfect integration with Behance.
If you're looking for an application with which you can design a traditional magazine or publish a PDF bulletin for the Internet, try out Adobe InDesign.
- The 30-day trial version of Adobe Creative Cloud offers 2GB of cloud storage and limited access to services.
- The download allows you to launch the installation of Creative Cloud Connection and the rest of Adobe services.
- Requires an Adobe ID that you can create here.
- Runs on Windows 7 or above.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 is required to export SWF files.